Every traveller is looking for a hotel or resort that offers quality service, situated in an ideal location and gives a good value for their money. Without second thought some travellers is expecting a bit of luxury at a reasonable price. Upon planning your visit to Jordan you might consider checking out in which places you’ll like to spend your night, whether in Amman the city capital of Jordan, in Dead Sea the lowest point on earth, also known as a winter destination or in Red Sea Aqaba an ideal place for those who love to do Watersports activities or in Petra, the top destination known as the rock carved city and a UNESCO Heritage Site. You spend time searching for the best hotels in Jordan, best hotels in Amman, top rated hotel in Petra, best hotel to stay in Dead Sea etc and the list goes on.
In Amman there are numerous choices of hotel, many belong to top end international brand names. Listed below are the top 3 hotels in Amman based on traveller reviews and ratings posted on TripAdvisor:
- Four Season Hotel, 5 stars hotel in Jabal Amman
- Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, 5 stars hotel in 5th Circle
- Amman International Hotel, 4 stars hotel in Jordan University Road
In Dead Sea you will find the resorts in Sweimah area, there is no 3 stars hotel in the vicinity, only 4 stars and 5 stars hotels is in this location.
- Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa, 5 stars hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar, 5 stars hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort, 5 stars hotel
In the Nabatean Rock city of Petra:
- Al Rashid Hotel, 3 stars hotel
- Amra Palace Hotel, 3 stars hotel
- Petra Moon Hotel, 4 stars hotel
In Aqaba Red Sea:
- Kempinski Hotel, 5 stars hotel
- Al Qidra Hotel, 3 stars hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aqaba, 5 stars hotel
This article is posted just to give you an idea of what accommodation is highly rated by the TripAdvisor users during the posting time of this blog. The ranking may change depending on the newly received feedback from travellers.
Have a good journey and enjoy Jordan.